Art Markman, Ph.D.
Our Psychology Advisor
Art Markman, Ph.D. is the Annabel Irion Worsham Centennial Professor of Psychology and Marketing at the University of Texas and Founding Director of the Program in the Human Dimensions of Organizations. He writes a blog for Psychology Today called “Ulterior Motives” and also writes a blog for the Huffington Post. When he is not thinking about psychology, Art can be found playing sax in the horn section of a blues band, walking the dog through beautiful Austin, Texas or hanging out with his family.
Articles by Art Markman, Ph.D.
- Why You Should Talk About Sex More Often
- How to Be Your Own Shrink
- 5 Secrets of Behavior Change
- Can You Change Other People?
- 5 Ways to Make Your Resolutions Stick
- Is It Time to Change Your Holiday Traditions?
- This Year, Be Mentally Prepared for Winter
- Confidence Is a Self-Fulfilling Prophecy
- Take the Change-the-Channel Challenge
- Why Change Stresses You Out