Beth Ricanati, M.D.
Our Wellness Advisor
My passion is bringing wellness into people’s everyday lives. I have done this as a practicing physician at Columbia Presbyterian in New York City, at the Cleveland Clinic as founding medical director of Lifestyle 180, a groundbreaking lifestyle modification program, and as a member of the YouBeauty Advisory Board. In addition, I have been an invited guest contributor for television, print and online media.
I obtained my undergraduate degree in art history at the University of Pennsylvania, and my medical degree from the Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine, where I was awarded several academic achievements. I completed my internal medicine residency training at New York Hospital/Columbia Presbyterian in New York City.
Currently, I reside in Santa Monica with my family, a great place to incorporate everyday wellness into my life.
Articles by Beth Ricanati, M.D.
- Dessert Is a Habit (Not a Food Group)
- My Journey to Organic Foods
- 3 Instant Stress Busters
- 4 Ways to Stay Balanced This Holiday Season
- Epigenetics: Eating to Prevent Cancer
- Meal Planning for Beginners
- Why It Always Comes Down to Food
- 4 Tools You Need for Better Health
- Put a Nutritionist in Your Pocket
- Sowing the Seeds of Beauty