Beth Ricanati, M.D.
YouBeauty Wellness Advisor
My passion is bringing wellness into people’s everyday lives. I have done this as a practicing physician at Columbia Presbyterian in New York City, at the Cleveland Clinic as founding medical director of Lifestyle 180, a groundbreaking lifestyle modification program, and as a member of the YouBeauty Advisory Board. In addition, I have been an invited guest contributor for television, print and online media.
I obtained my undergraduate degree in art history at the University of Pennsylvania, and my medical degree from the Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine, where I was awarded several academic achievements. I completed my internal medicine residency training at New York Hospital/Columbia Presbyterian in New York City.
Currently, I reside in Santa Monica with my family, a great place to incorporate everyday wellness into my life.
Articles by Beth Ricanati, M.D.
- Can You Trust an Overweight Doctor?
- Plant This Today for Better Health
- Do You Practice What You Preach?
- Low Back Pain? Try This to Save Your Back
- Three Easy Ways to Prevent Cancer
- It's More Expensive to Buy an Unhealthy Treat
- I Dare You to Take 10,000 Steps, and Count It!
- Surfing the Urge
- Do You Have What it Takes to Change?
- Keep Your Kids Eating Healthy This Holiday