Beth Ricanati, M.D.
YouBeauty Wellness Advisor
My passion is bringing wellness into people’s everyday lives. I have done this as a practicing physician at Columbia Presbyterian in New York City, at the Cleveland Clinic as founding medical director of Lifestyle 180, a groundbreaking lifestyle modification program, and as a member of the YouBeauty Advisory Board. In addition, I have been an invited guest contributor for television, print and online media.
I obtained my undergraduate degree in art history at the University of Pennsylvania, and my medical degree from the Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine, where I was awarded several academic achievements. I completed my internal medicine residency training at New York Hospital/Columbia Presbyterian in New York City.
Currently, I reside in Santa Monica with my family, a great place to incorporate everyday wellness into my life.
Articles by Beth Ricanati, M.D.
- I Dare You to Stay Above the Line
- 10,000 Steps—In Seven Easy Steps
- A Skin-Refining Late Summer Salad
- The Power of Homemade Salad Dressing
- The Summer’s Hottest Cocktail? Water!
- Stay Young: Summer Snacks for Strong Bones
- Why Breakfast Is Even More Important Than You Think
- Food Is Fuel: Eat Right for a More Effective Workout
- Want to Save Two Pounds This Month? Try This!
- Can This Evolutionary Feat Help You Lose Weight?