Courtney’s love for beauty runs deep, starting first with a B.S. in Cosmetics & Fragrance Marketing from F.I.T. She’s since been a beauty editor for both Jane and Marie Claire magazines, and has written for magazines such as Self, Allure and Real Simple. At YouBeauty, Courtney writes and edits, spreads the gospel of sunscreen, red lipstick and Exhale Core Fusion (her beauty trifecta), and lends a skeptical eye to every “breakthrough” product that comes through the door.
Articles by Courtney Dunlop
- Lupita Nyong'o Is Lancome's Newest Brand Ambassador
- The Coolest New Way to Find Your Signature Scent
- Beauty File: Clinique's New Eye Cream Changes Everything
- Can This Bracelet Prevent Sun Damage?
- 3 Ways to Save Abused Big Cats (One Involves Lip Gloss!)
- Fall Makeup Challenge
- Beauty File: Tata Harper's New Complexion-Perfecting Serum
- Unlikely Hair Inspiration: 80s Tony Hawk
- Beauty File: Klorane's New Dry Shampoo For Oily Hair
- Night Owls Are Shady, Says Science