Deborah Dunham is passionate about all things wellness and spirituality because she knows real beauty comes from the inside out. She is a curious and engaging writer who contributes to various style, beauty and women’s sites, and she balances her time on the laptop with time spent heels-over-head in yoga. Deborah is also an avid runner, cyclist and swimmer who competes year-round in races, triathlons and marathons. She is a socially-conscious vegetarian who enjoys green smoothies every morning and strives to keep her carbon footprint to a minimum through organic, natural living. Deborah’s beauty advice is simple: Fill your plate with delicious, colorful, fresh foods daily, relax and sleep more than you think you need to, and pamper your body with Mother Nature’s finest ingredients. Oh, and a teensy bit of dark chocolate everyday doesn’t hurt either! Contact Deborah at www.DeborahSDunham.com.
Articles by Deborah Dunham
- Should You Get the Breast Cancer Gene Test?
- 7 Foods That Fight Springtime Allergies
- Beyond Sunscreen: 5 Ways to Prevent Skin Cancer
- Not So Happy Hour: 5 Ways Alcohol Sabotages Your Fitness Goals
- Something’s Fishy... And It Could Be Your Sushi
- Will Going Vegan Give You Great Skin?
- Everyday Activities Are Just As Good As Hitting the Gym
- The Top 5 Ways To Improve Your Heart Health
- Does Your Food Contain Fake Ingredients?
- The Link Between Fructose and Weight Gain