Deborah Dunham is passionate about all things wellness and spirituality because she knows real beauty comes from the inside out. She is a curious and engaging writer who contributes to various style, beauty and women’s sites, and she balances her time on the laptop with time spent heels-over-head in yoga. Deborah is also an avid runner, cyclist and swimmer who competes year-round in races, triathlons and marathons. She is a socially-conscious vegetarian who enjoys green smoothies every morning and strives to keep her carbon footprint to a minimum through organic, natural living. Deborah’s beauty advice is simple: Fill your plate with delicious, colorful, fresh foods daily, relax and sleep more than you think you need to, and pamper your body with Mother Nature’s finest ingredients. Oh, and a teensy bit of dark chocolate everyday doesn’t hurt either! Contact Deborah at www.DeborahSDunham.com.
Articles by Deborah Dunham
- 5 Easy Eating Changes to Lose Weight
- 10 Timesaving Beauty Tips
- Bells May Be Good for Your Health
- Hair Color Ideas for Aging Hair
- How Love Makes You Snack Smarter
- Want To Make a Good Impression? Serve Vegetables
- Eat These Foods for a Better Night's Sleep
- Textured Tresses
- Are You Afraid of the Dark?
- What to Look for in a Protein Shake