Dr. Oz & Dr. Roizen
Mehmet C. Oz, M.D., F.A.C.S., and Michael Roizen, M.D., aim to motivate you to healthier habits so you may live your best, most beautiful life.
Dr. Oz is a cardiothoracic surgeon and Emmy-award winning host of "The Dr. Oz Show." He is professor and vice chairman of surgery at New York-Presbyterian/Columbia University, the medical director of the Integrated Medicine Center and the director of the Heart Institute.
Dr. Roizen is an anesthesiologist and internist, and chief wellness officer at the Cleveland Clinic. He is cofounder and originator of the RealAge.com website, has co-founded twelve companies and co-invented a drug recently approved by the FDA.
Together, they have authored the New York Times bestselling “You” series, including “You: The Smart Patient,” “You: The Owner's Manual,” “You: On A Diet,” “You: Staying Young,” as well as “You: Being Beautiful,” “You: Raising Your Child” and “You: Losing Weight.” Their latest releases are “You: Having a Baby” and “You: The Owner’s Manual for Teens.”
Articles by Dr. Oz & Dr. Roizen
- Butting In on the Butter Debate: Is Saturated Fat Still the Enemy?
- 5 Surprisingly Easy Ways to Cut Back on Sugar
- 7 Things Every Woman Needs to Do by Age 30
- Science Reveals Your Skinniest Day of the Week
- 8 Things You’re Already Doing to Prevent Heart Disease
- Shingles on the Rise: Is the Chicken Pox Vaccine to Blame?
- Why You Shouldn’t Ditch Your Multivitamin
- How Much Is a Serving?
- Electronic Cigarettes: Don’t Hold Your Breath
- Food Buddies Are the New Exercise Buddies