Grace Gold's beauty reporting credits include the TODAY Show, People, Harper's Bazaar, Redbook, YouBeauty.com, Elle.com, AOL, Yahoo and Makeup.com.
An NYU Journalism summa cum laude graduate, Grace worked a college side job as a Lancôme makeup artist and fell in love with the industry. She has carved an independent career niche that blends beauty with reportage for all three forms of media: broadcast, print and digital. Grace’s mission to empower readers and viewers to feel and look their best is at the core of all the content she creates. In the rare moment when she’s not in the beauty blitz, Grace devours documentaries, Bar Method sessions, foodie adventures with friends, CNN and the world of competitive figure skating. To connect with Grace, you can find her at GraceGold.com.
Articles by Grace Gold
- Beauty’s Next Big Ingredient: Your Toilet Cleaner?
- Hair Color Trend Alert! Ombré’s Chicer Cousin, The Sombré
- Could Chemical Peels Really Cause Cancer?
- Exciting News: Could the Cure for Female Hair Loss Be Here?
- Why Full Brows Are Always In
- Controversial New Injectable Claims To Cure Double Chin
- The Woman Who Wears (and Sleeps in!) Corsets Every Day
- How to Trim Your Own Hair
- Connie Britton Deserves an Emmy For Best Hair
- How to Make Your Body Look Great in Photos
Galleries by Grace Gold
- 13 Eco-Friendly Beauty Gifts to Give and Get
- Where Can I Buy A Real Corset?
- Best New Eyeliners for Your Eye Color & Shape
- Shop For a Cause: Beauty Brands That Do Good in A Big Way
- Trend Alert: The Best New Beauty Sprays
- The Science of Fall 2013 Beauty Trends
- Products That Bolster Sunscreen
- Best Deodorants & Antiperspirants
- Sexy Beauty To Get You In The Mood
- Old Beauty Favorites, Revamped and Better Than Ever