Grace Gold's beauty reporting credits include the TODAY Show, People, Harper's Bazaar, Redbook, YouBeauty.com, Elle.com, AOL, Yahoo and Makeup.com.
An NYU Journalism summa cum laude graduate, Grace worked a college side job as a Lancôme makeup artist and fell in love with the industry. She has carved an independent career niche that blends beauty with reportage for all three forms of media: broadcast, print and digital. Grace’s mission to empower readers and viewers to feel and look their best is at the core of all the content she creates. In the rare moment when she’s not in the beauty blitz, Grace devours documentaries, Bar Method sessions, foodie adventures with friends, CNN and the world of competitive figure skating. To connect with Grace, you can find her at GraceGold.com.
Articles by Grace Gold
- Oscars Beauty: Insider Red Carpet Makeup Tips
- This Ancient African Tree is the Next Big Thing in Beauty
- Suddenly, Getting Older Isn't So Scary: Why 60 Is the New 20
- This Is Why Your Moisturizer Isn't Working
- We Saw the Future of Dentistry and It's Glorious
- 3 Splurge-Worthy Hot Tools
- Beauty Secrets of the U.S. Olympic Figure Skating Team (Exclusive!)
- Click to Get Glowing: Try Online Beauty & Health Coaching
- How to Draw a Winter Bath
- Vitamin C + Retinol = Crazy Good Skin
Galleries by Grace Gold
- Baobab-Packed Beauty Products
- 10 Ways to Wear Fig Fragrances
- 13 Organic Beauty Brands You Can Trust
- Products for Your Best Bath Ever
- Products for Eczema: Stop the Itch/Scratch Cycle
- Your Highlighting and Contouring Cheat Sheet
- 13 Eco-Friendly Beauty Gifts to Give and Get
- Where Can I Buy A Real Corset?
- Best New Eyeliners for Your Eye Color & Shape
- Shop For a Cause: Beauty Brands That Do Good in A Big Way