Grace Gold's beauty reporting credits include the TODAY Show, People, Harper's Bazaar, Redbook, YouBeauty.com, Elle.com, AOL, Yahoo and Makeup.com.
An NYU Journalism summa cum laude graduate, Grace worked a college side job as a Lancôme makeup artist and fell in love with the industry. She has carved an independent career niche that blends beauty with reportage for all three forms of media: broadcast, print and digital. Grace’s mission to empower readers and viewers to feel and look their best is at the core of all the content she creates. In the rare moment when she’s not in the beauty blitz, Grace devours documentaries, Bar Method sessions, foodie adventures with friends, CNN and the world of competitive figure skating. To connect with Grace, you can find her at GraceGold.com.
Articles by Grace Gold
- Gray Hair Cure: Has Science Finally Found It?
- Can You Blame Your Sun Spots on Your Parents?
- What We All Can Learn From 'The Beauty Experiment'
- True Story: Treating Acne Scars With Fraxel Laser
- Concealer For Every Age
- Study: Could Probiotics Cure Acne?
- What’s The Deal With Keratin?
- BB Creams For Hair Are Here
- Hair Challenge: Go 3 Days Without Washing
- Mermaid Hair: The New Beach Wave
Galleries by Grace Gold
- Old Beauty Favorites, Revamped and Better Than Ever
- Hair Parts: Change Your Part, Change Your Entire Look
- The Science of Spring 2013 Beauty Trends
- Weird Beauty Products: Do They Work?
- Three Days Without Shampoo
- The Best Eye Makeup For Your Eye Color
- Best And Worst Beauty Trends of 2012
- Young Hair: Celebrity Stylists’ Insider Tips
- Look Gorgeous in Green
- Make Your Holiday Wardrobe Sparkle