Grace Gold's beauty reporting credits include the TODAY Show, People, Harper's Bazaar, Redbook, YouBeauty.com, Elle.com, AOL, Yahoo and Makeup.com.
An NYU Journalism summa cum laude graduate, Grace worked a college side job as a Lancôme makeup artist and fell in love with the industry. She has carved an independent career niche that blends beauty with reportage for all three forms of media: broadcast, print and digital. Grace’s mission to empower readers and viewers to feel and look their best is at the core of all the content she creates. In the rare moment when she’s not in the beauty blitz, Grace devours documentaries, Bar Method sessions, foodie adventures with friends, CNN and the world of competitive figure skating. To connect with Grace, you can find her at GraceGold.com.
Articles by Grace Gold
- Looks Discrimination: Can You Sue?
- F.D.A. Says Popular Brazilian Blowout is Dangerous
- What's In a Smile?
- How to Reverse Sun Damage
- Hair as a Workout Obstacle: How Fit Women Make it Work
- New DigniCap May Prevent Chemo Hair Loss
- Organic Feminine Care: Why The Hype?
- Could CEO Face Shape Determine Business Success?
- Future Fashion
- No Mirrors For A Year: Could You Do It?
Galleries by Grace Gold
- Hair Parts: Change Your Part, Change Your Entire Look
- The Science of Spring 2013 Beauty Trends
- Weird Beauty Products: Do They Work?
- Three Days Without Shampoo
- The Best Eye Makeup For Your Eye Color
- Best And Worst Beauty Trends of 2012
- Young Hair: Celebrity Stylists’ Insider Tips
- Look Gorgeous in Green
- Make Your Holiday Wardrobe Sparkle
- Bright Ideas: Celebrity Fall Hair Color