Grace Gold's beauty reporting credits include the TODAY Show, People, Harper's Bazaar, Redbook, YouBeauty.com, Elle.com, AOL, Yahoo and Makeup.com.
An NYU Journalism summa cum laude graduate, Grace worked a college side job as a Lancôme makeup artist and fell in love with the industry. She has carved an independent career niche that blends beauty with reportage for all three forms of media: broadcast, print and digital. Grace’s mission to empower readers and viewers to feel and look their best is at the core of all the content she creates. In the rare moment when she’s not in the beauty blitz, Grace devours documentaries, Bar Method sessions, foodie adventures with friends, CNN and the world of competitive figure skating. To connect with Grace, you can find her at GraceGold.com.
Articles by Grace Gold
- Good Housekeeping Finds The Best Anti-Aging Products For Your Hair
- Worrying is Bad for Beauty
- Keeping Up with the Kardashians? Psoriasis in the Spotlight
- Can Fish Oil Fight Aging?
- New FDA Sunscreen Regulations
- Hair Tips for Face Symmetry
- Makeup Tips for Face Symmetry
- Haircuts for Long Face Shapes
- Haircuts for Heart-Shaped Faces
- Haircuts for Round Face Shapes
Galleries by Grace Gold
- Old Beauty Favorites, Revamped and Better Than Ever
- Hair Parts: Change Your Part, Change Your Entire Look
- The Science of Spring 2013 Beauty Trends
- Weird Beauty Products: Do They Work?
- Three Days Without Shampoo
- The Best Eye Makeup For Your Eye Color
- Best And Worst Beauty Trends of 2012
- Young Hair: Celebrity Stylists’ Insider Tips
- Look Gorgeous in Green
- Make Your Holiday Wardrobe Sparkle