Grace Gold's beauty reporting credits include the TODAY Show, People, Harper's Bazaar, Redbook, YouBeauty.com, Elle.com, AOL, Yahoo and Makeup.com.
An NYU Journalism summa cum laude graduate, Grace worked a college side job as a Lancôme makeup artist and fell in love with the industry. She has carved an independent career niche that blends beauty with reportage for all three forms of media: broadcast, print and digital. Grace’s mission to empower readers and viewers to feel and look their best is at the core of all the content she creates. In the rare moment when she’s not in the beauty blitz, Grace devours documentaries, Bar Method sessions, foodie adventures with friends, CNN and the world of competitive figure skating. To connect with Grace, you can find her at GraceGold.com.
Articles by Grace Gold
- Gray Hair Cure: Has Science Finally Found It?
- Can You Blame Your Sun Spots on Your Parents?
- What We All Can Learn From 'The Beauty Experiment'
- True Story: Treating Acne Scars With Fraxel Laser
- Concealer For Every Age
- Study: Could Probiotics Cure Acne?
- What’s The Deal With Keratin?
- BB Creams For Hair Are Here
- Hair Challenge: Go 3 Days Without Washing
- Mermaid Hair: The New Beach Wave
Galleries by Grace Gold
- The Science of Fall 2012 Beauty Trends
- Four Face Self-Tanners—Sans Streaks
- Dry Shampoo
- 10 Great SPF Lacquers
- Olympic Makeup That Crosses The Finish Line
- Quick Draw! 10 Pencils Worth Writing About
- Top 10 Glow Getters
- In The Buff: Top 10 Body Scrubs
- Best Sunscreens For Your Skin
- Products to Brighten Uneven Skintone