Born and raised in Santa Cruz, Calif. (sadly, she is neither a hippy nor a surfer), Jennifer Appenrodt currently lives in Rome, Italy, where she writes freelance and lives la dolce vita. Before moving to Europe, she wrote at the Sephora headquarters in San Francisco and contributed to local publications on a wide range of topics. She has a weakness for blotting tissues, British magazines and Kate Moss, circa '95-'97.
Articles by Jennifer Appenrodt
- Dream Job: The TSA Took My Moisturizer—and Changed My Life
- Living Her Dream: Sasha Plavisc of Ilia Beauty
- The Many Wonders of Coconut Oil
- Braid How To: 7 Steps to the Perfect Braided Chignon (Infographic)
- 5 Ways Makeup Can Instantly Make You Look Younger
- Finding Beauty
- Smarter Strands: The Latest in Hair Technology
- Grease is the Word
- BeautySage Discovers Three Emerging Beauty Brands
- Are Baby Carrots the New Junk Food?