Born and raised in Santa Cruz, Calif. (sadly, she is neither a hippy nor a surfer), Jennifer Appenrodt currently lives in Rome, Italy, where she writes freelance and lives la dolce vita. Before moving to Europe, she wrote at the Sephora headquarters in San Francisco and contributed to local publications on a wide range of topics. She has a weakness for blotting tissues, British magazines and Kate Moss, circa '95-'97.
Articles by Jennifer Appenrodt
- Smarter Strands: The Latest in Hair Technology
- Grease is the Word
- BeautySage Discovers Three Emerging Beauty Brands
- Are Baby Carrots the New Junk Food?
- Are You Being Tricked Into Ordering Certain Foods?
- Win Money and Lose Weight?
- Hard Water: Is It Causing Your Acne?
- Why You're Fat: You’re Tricked Into Eating Junk Food
- Why You're Fat: Eating "Everything in Moderation" is a Myth
- The Psychology of Food Advertising