Jessica Anderson is a Manhattan-based writer and editor. Her big loves are family, friends and writing for hours—coffee cup glued to hand—and finding ways to drop random science trivia from The Doctor Oz Show into everyday conversation. She has worked with corporate and non-profit clients such as Apple, Sephora, UNICEF and charity: water, among others, and has also been published in People, SELF, Variety, Cosmopolitan and Boston Magazine.
Articles by Jessica Anderson
- The Uplifting Power of Music
- Wine and Dine, and Still Lose Weight?
- Can a Sip of Lemonade Make You Have Self-Control?
- Working Moms May Be Happier Than Stay-at-Home Moms
- It’s a Wonderful Workplace: Flexibility Promotes Good Health
- Handsome Politicians Dominate the Boob Tube
- Sorry Charlie: At Work, Nice Guys Finish Last
- What’s Your Most Beautiful Christmas Tree?
- Earworms: The Reason You’re Still Humming That Catchy Tune
- New Laser Turns Brown Eyes Blue