Jolene Hart, CHC, AADP is a freelance writer and Beauty & Health Coach, certified by NYC’s Institute for Integrative Nutrition and the American Association of Drugless Practitioners. Jolene educates women on the link between inner health and outer beauty and coaches them on beauty and health issues ranging from adult acne to weight gain and anti-aging nutrition through her company, Beauty Is Wellness. A former beauty writer for magazines like InStyle and People, Jolene is now an expert on natural & organic products and a contributor to wellness and lifestyle publications including Whole Living, Boho, Healing Lifestyles & Spas, Yoga Journal, Delicious Living and The Huffington Post’s Living section.
Articles by Jolene Hart
- Natural & Organic Beauty Products: Your Guide to Reading the Labels
- Time to Toss?
- Going Meat-Free? Get Iron-Savvy
- Lymph Flow: Your Key To A Gorgeous Glow
- Steam Up Your Skincare Routine
- Are Your “Natural” Products Really Natural?
- Gluten Free for Better Skin?
- Get the Skinny on Cleanses
- Jeans That Fit—Finally!
- Massage Therapy for Beginners