Kristin Kirkpatrick, R.D.
Our Nutrition Advisor
Kristin Kirkpatrick is YouBeauty’s Nutrition Expert and a member of our Scientific Advisory Board. She’s the Wellness Manager at the Cleveland Clinic Wellness Institute, Department of Disease Reversal and oversees the nutrition component of Cleveland Clinic’s Lifestyle 180 program.
Kristin has over 11 years of experience in the health management area, holding a Masters of Science in Health Promotion Management from American University in Washington, D.C. and a Bachelors of Arts in Political Science from The George Washington University in Washington, D.C. She is licensed as a Registered Dietitian in the state of Ohio, and attended The University of Akron’s Dietetics program.
Kristin began her career in Washington, D.C. lobbying for Medical Nutrition Therapy reform with the American Dietetic Association’s Policy and Advocacy group. From there, she went on to become the Regional Coordinator of the NHLBI’s (National Heart, Lung and Blood Institute) Hearts N’ Parks program in Montgomery County, Md. During her time with Hearts N’ Parks, Kristin designed, implemented and measured health promotion programs within the Washington, D.C. metro area.
Kristin presents nationally on a variety of nutrition and wellness related topics and is a regular contributor on “The Dr. Oz Show” and various Northeast Ohio TV stations. She also writes columns for the Huffington Post and DrOz.com.
At YouBeauty, she pens the Eat Pretty column, focusing on eating to be beautiful, from the inside out.
Articles by Kristin Kirkpatrick, R.D.
- Some Vegetable Oils May Not Be So Heart Healthy After All
- The Secret to Hosting a Beautifully Healthy Dinner Party
- Top 4 Diet Tips to Live to 100
- 6 Foods That Beat Bloating and Flatten Your Stomach
- Spice Up Your Food to Make Up for Missing Fat
- 5 Ways to Make Barbecuing Beautiful
- Your Beautiful Grain Guide
- Vitamins & Spices That Protect Your Skin From the Sun
- Probiotics: The Secret To Getting a Gorgeous Gut
- A Beautiful Mind