Editor in Chief
Laura has 12 years in beauty under her belt, as an editor at Seventeen, Sephora and AOL's StyleList.com and a writer for magazines like Elle, Marie Claire and Parenting. A science geek at heart, Laura has a B.S. in nutrition from Cornell University. Her obsession with the science of beauty led Laura to YouBeauty, where she oversees content, downs dark chocolate (a proven stress reducer!) and pages through the journal Cutis with a relish previously reserved for September Vogue.
Articles by Laura Kenney
- Do We Peak at Age 24? [Study]
- Could You Go a Year Without Sugar? This Family Did.
- Dove's New Social Experiment: Can the Placebo Effect Make You Feel More Beautiful?
- The Food That Makes You Feel Tired and Lazy
- This Is Why Makeup Is Awesome
- Why We're Programmed to Hate the 'How I Met Your Mother' Finale
- A Weird Way to Trick Yourself Into Making Healthy Food Choices
- Turn Your Instagram Into Nail Art: Meet the NailSnaps App
- The Best (and Worst) States for Skin in America
- Fall Makeup Challenge