Editor in Chief
Laura has 12 years in beauty under her belt, as an editor at Seventeen, Sephora and AOL's StyleList.com and a writer for magazines like Elle, Marie Claire and Parenting. A science geek at heart, Laura has a B.S. in nutrition from Cornell University. Her obsession with the science of beauty led Laura to YouBeauty, where she oversees content, downs dark chocolate (a proven stress reducer!) and pages through the journal Cutis with a relish previously reserved for September Vogue.
Articles by Laura Kenney
- The Best (and Worst) States for Skin in America
- Fall Makeup Challenge
- Crowdsourcing My Cut: Which Haircut Should I Get?
- We Tried It! The Butcher’s Daughter Cleanse & Trim Package
- Beauty File: Clinique CC Cream For Skin That Shines Bright Like a Diamond
- Quest for a Ballet Body - Classic Swan Arms
- Quest for a Ballet Body: The Ballet Stretches
- Quest for a Ballet Body: Jiggly Thigh-Busting Ballerina Leg Lift
- Quest for a Ballet Body: The Plié Tendu
- Quest for a Ballet Body: The Ballet Lunge Lift