Nadia has a B.A. in English from Northwestern University and an M.A. in Clinical Psychology from Columbia University. Her nerd crush on science writers (*cough* Jonah Lehrer), love of cool research, and conviction that beauty can be empowering led her to YouBeauty, where she writes articles, edits columns, and confirms any science-y claims. She loves dancing to trashy pop music and has a mildly troubling fruit addiction.
Articles by Nadia Goodman
- Loving Someone Who Doesn’t Love You Back
- Loneliness Ages You
- Are Antidepressants Worth the Risk?
- Has Research Really Hit the G-Spot?
- Six Thoughts That Can Derail Your Mood
- Young and Divorced: How to Bounce Back
- Your Must-Do Spring Cleaning List
- Five Hidden Causes of Yeast Infections
- Can You Lose 10 Percent?
- Four Ways to Prevent a UTI
Galleries by Nadia Goodman
- Celebrities Divorced By Thirty
- The 10 Best All-Natural Cleaning Products
- GALLERY: Best Actress Winners and the Oscar Curse
- How to Tell if You're Dating a Monster
- Which Famous Movie Couple Are You?
- Attachment Styles: Favorite Male Characters
- Attachment Styles: Favorite Female Characters
- Top 5 Most Outrageous Claims of 2011
- Outsmart Your Eating Instincts