Nadia has a B.A. in English from Northwestern University and an M.A. in Clinical Psychology from Columbia University. Her nerd crush on science writers (*cough* Jonah Lehrer), love of cool research, and conviction that beauty can be empowering led her to YouBeauty, where she writes articles, edits columns, and confirms any science-y claims. She loves dancing to trashy pop music and has a mildly troubling fruit addiction.
Articles by Nadia Goodman
- Naked People Seem More Emotional, Study Finds
- Beauty, Inside and Out: Susan Axelrod, Epilepsy Advocate
- Mood and Beauty
- Attachment Style: The Secret to Successful Relationships
- Beauty, Inside and Out: Elizabeth Hurley, Actress
- Real Bodies on TV Make Women Feel Worse, Study Finds
- Research Debate: Is a Low-Salt Diet Bad For Your Health?
- Women's Sexuality is a Spectrum
- One Easy Trick to Stop Overeating
- Brunettes Are More Attractive, Study Shows
Galleries by Nadia Goodman
- Celebrities Divorced By Thirty
- The 10 Best All-Natural Cleaning Products
- GALLERY: Best Actress Winners and the Oscar Curse
- How to Tell if You're Dating a Monster
- Which Famous Movie Couple Are You?
- Attachment Styles: Favorite Male Characters
- Attachment Styles: Favorite Female Characters
- Top 5 Most Outrageous Claims of 2011
- Outsmart Your Eating Instincts