Rachel Grumman Bender
Rachel Grumman Bender is an award-winning freelance health and beauty writer and editor. She writes regularly for The New York Post and The New York Times and has written for Cosmopolitan, Women's Health, Spa, Health, Self, Shape, Daily Glow, and Everyday Health. Prior to going freelance, she was the Health Editor at Cosmopolitan magazine. Rachel earned her bachelor’s degree in journalism at Boston University and her master’s degree in journalism at New York University. She lives in New York City with her husband and her twins.
Articles by Rachel Grumman Bender
- Do Adults Need to Get Re-Vaccinated for Measles?
- Livestrong Bands Finally Find an Actual Purpose
- Oil Pulling: Is It Legit?
- There's Just No Sugarcoating This News...
- 25 Movies That'll Save Your Relationship, Says Science
- How to Build a Cooking Habit
- Healthy Habits Can Help You Look Younger
- Are There Health Benefits to Going Barefoot?
- Tried and True Frizz-Fighting Strategies
- What’s Your Vagina Supposed to Smell Like?
Galleries by Rachel Grumman Bender
- The Best Sites to Sell Your Clothes
- Workout Clothes You Can Wear During and After Exercise
- Healthy Desserts That Won’t Derail Your Diet
- Yoga Poses Boost Mood
- Celebrity Copycat Couples (Guess Who!)
- Celebs’ Favorite Workout Moves (Guess Who!)
- What Celebrities Eat for Breakfast
- Attachment Styles: Favorite Male Characters
- Attachment Styles: Favorite Female Characters
- Why You Can’t Stand Certain Foods