Rachel Grumman Bender
Rachel Grumman Bender is an award-winning freelance health and beauty writer and editor. She writes regularly for The New York Post and The New York Times and has written for Cosmopolitan, Women's Health, Spa, Health, Self, Shape, Daily Glow, and Everyday Health. Prior to going freelance, she was the Health Editor at Cosmopolitan magazine. Rachel earned her bachelor’s degree in journalism at Boston University and her master’s degree in journalism at New York University. She lives in New York City with her husband and her twins.
Articles by Rachel Grumman Bender
- Spice It Up For Health
- What’s Up Doc?
- How to Talk to Your Doctor: Food Allergy Issues
- How to Talk to Your Doctor: Airborne Allergy Issues
- How to Talk to Your Doctor: Lifestyle Issues
- How to Talk to Your Doctor: Stress Issues
- How to Talk to Your Doctor: Sleep Issues
- Are You Dating a Plate Spinner?
- How to Talk to Your Doctor: Weight Issues
- Today's Attention Economy: How to Stand Out in a Crowd
Galleries by Rachel Grumman Bender
- Yoga Poses Boost Mood
- Celebrity Copycat Couples (Guess Who!)
- Celebs’ Favorite Workout Moves (Guess Who!)
- What Celebrities Eat for Breakfast
- Attachment Styles: Favorite Male Characters
- Attachment Styles: Favorite Female Characters
- Why You Can’t Stand Certain Foods
- Celebrities With Short Hair
- Take Out—For Your Face
- Photos: Shop in Your Closet!