Rachel Grumman Bender
Rachel Grumman Bender is an award-winning freelance health and beauty writer and editor. She writes regularly for The New York Post and The New York Times and has written for Cosmopolitan, Women's Health, Spa, Health, Self, Shape, Daily Glow, and Everyday Health. Prior to going freelance, she was the Health Editor at Cosmopolitan magazine. Rachel earned her bachelor’s degree in journalism at Boston University and her master’s degree in journalism at New York University. She lives in New York City with her husband and her twins.
Articles by Rachel Grumman Bender
- Is Ground Beef the Most Dangerous Meat to Eat?
- Top 10 Cancer Fighters
- FTC Rules Toning Shoes as Bogus
- Spa on the Cheap
- Women Worse At Math? New Shirts Make Us Think So
- When Beauty Food Backfires
- Exercise for Better Bones, Less Fat
- Restyle Your Wardrobe—Without Spending a Dime!
- Look Five Pounds Thinner (From a Bra!)
Galleries by Rachel Grumman Bender
- Yoga Poses Boost Mood
- Celebrity Copycat Couples (Guess Who!)
- Celebs’ Favorite Workout Moves (Guess Who!)
- What Celebrities Eat for Breakfast
- Attachment Styles: Favorite Male Characters
- Attachment Styles: Favorite Female Characters
- Why You Can’t Stand Certain Foods
- Celebrities With Short Hair
- Take Out—For Your Face
- Photos: Shop in Your Closet!