Roopika Malhotra is a Los Angeles-based freelance writer whose work has appeared in Elle, Condé Nast Traveler, Real Simple, Allure, Self, Martha Stewart Weddings, Women's Health, V, Nylon, InStyle.com and VanityFair.com. A graduate of Boston College, Malhotra also received a Masters degree in Journalism from the University of Westminster in London. When she's not covering beauty, fitness, health, spas, and travel trends, Malhotra spends her days hitting the L.A. playgrounds with her daughters, Radha and Leela.
Articles by Roopika Malhotra
- Find Your Signature Perfume
- New Products to Repair Hair Damage
- The Next Generation of Hair Straightening Treatments
- Damage Control: Innovations in Hair Color
- Products That Protect Hair From Heat Styling
- Hot Tools That Won’t Kill Your Hair
- New Ways to Prevent and Repair Hair Damage
- 5 Hair Recipes from Samira Asemanfar of The Broot
- The Science of a Perfect Manicure: How to Score a Perfect 10
- Are You OD’ing on Skincare Products?