Roopika Malhotra is a Los Angeles-based freelance writer whose work has appeared in Elle, Condé Nast Traveler, Real Simple, Allure, Self, Martha Stewart Weddings, Women's Health, V, Nylon, InStyle.com and VanityFair.com. A graduate of Boston College, Malhotra also received a Masters degree in Journalism from the University of Westminster in London. When she's not covering beauty, fitness, health, spas, and travel trends, Malhotra spends her days hitting the L.A. playgrounds with her daughters, Radha and Leela.
Articles by Roopika Malhotra
- Children's Breakfast Cereals: The New Junk Food?
- Pregnant Skin: What to Use, What to Avoid
- Baby Shampoo and Skincare: Toxic Ingredient Cheat Sheet
- Weatherproof Your Skincare
- Beauty Mixology
- Restorative Yoga for Beginners
- Bikram or “Hot Yoga” for Beginners
- Ashtanga or “Power Yoga” for Beginners
- Vinyasa Yoga for Beginners
- Iyengar Yoga for Beginners