Dr. Oz & Dr. Roizen
Mehmet C. Oz, M.D., F.A.C.S. and Michael Roizen, M.D. aim to motivate you to healthier habits so you may live your best, most beautiful life.
Dr. Oz is a cardiothoracic surgeon and Emmy-award winning host of "The Dr. Oz Show." He is professor and vice chairman of surgery at New York-Presbyterian/Columbia University, the medical director of the Integrated Medicine Center and the director of the Heart Institute.
Dr. Roizen is an anesthesiologist and internist, and chief wellness officer at the Cleveland Clinic. He is cofounder and originator of the RealAge.com website, has co-founded twelve companies and co-invented a drug recently approved by the FDA.
Together, they have authored the New York Times bestselling “You” series, including “You: The Smart Patient,” “You: The Owner's Manual,” “You: On A Diet,” “You: Staying Young,” as well as “You: Being Beautiful,” “You: Raising Your Child” and “You: Losing Weight.” Their latest releases are “You: Having a Baby” and “You: The Owner’s Manual for Teens.”
Articles by Dr. Oz & Dr. Roizen
- The Easiest Workout Plan Ever
- Hiding in Plain Sight: Sugar in “Healthy” Foods
- Is 35 the New 50?
- The Case Against Whole Milk
- 4 Medical Tests You Might Not Need
- 5 Supplements to Think Twice About
- 6 Steps Younger Women Need To Take Today for Healthier Hearts Tomorrow
- The Importance of Pap Smears
- Is Worrying Ever Healthy?
- Five Ways to Fight the Flu