Dr. Oz & Dr. Roizen
Mehmet C. Oz, M.D., F.A.C.S. and Michael Roizen, M.D. aim to motivate you to healthier habits so you may live your best, most beautiful life.
Dr. Oz is a cardiothoracic surgeon and Emmy-award winning host of "The Dr. Oz Show." He is professor and vice chairman of surgery at New York-Presbyterian/Columbia University, the medical director of the Integrated Medicine Center and the director of the Heart Institute.
Dr. Roizen is an anesthesiologist and internist, and chief wellness officer at the Cleveland Clinic. He is cofounder and originator of the RealAge.com website, has co-founded twelve companies and co-invented a drug recently approved by the FDA.
Together, they have authored the New York Times bestselling “You” series, including “You: The Smart Patient,” “You: The Owner's Manual,” “You: On A Diet,” “You: Staying Young,” as well as “You: Being Beautiful,” “You: Raising Your Child” and “You: Losing Weight.” Their latest releases are “You: Having a Baby” and “You: The Owner’s Manual for Teens.”
Articles by Dr. Oz & Dr. Roizen
- Young At Heart: Supplements to Keep Blood Flowing & Skin Glowing
- The Stress of Doing Nothing
- Aspirin: The Anti-Aging Pill
- Will BPA Be Banned in Foods?
- Sleep Problems Sky High Down South
- Alzheimer’s Breakthrough Holds Promise for Patients and Caregivers
- Unhealthy Eating: An “Occupational Hazard”
- Nicotine Patches Still Useful for Quitting Smoking
- Eating to Prevent Memory Loss
- Heart Disease in Women: A Red-Hot, Overlooked Medical Issue