Non-toxic Nail Polish

Non-toxic Nail Polish

by -
0 498

Everyone knows weekly manicures have their consequences—hello, dwindling bank account—but that may not be the only way they’re hazardous.

The reality is, nail polish is the most toxic cosmetic there is, so painting your nails every week is like coating them with a medley of dangerous toxins. There’s formaldehyde, phthalates, acetone, toluene and benzophenones—all proven to damage your eyes, brain, lungs, endocrine system, respiratory system, you name it.

So what’s a girl to do?

Read More

Stock up on these as-natural-as-they-get mani must-haves. Don’t see your faves here? Gauge where your current slew of shades fall on the “green” spectrum by finding it on the Environmental Working Group’s Skin Deep Cosmetic Database.

Read more in our Non-Toxic Nail Polish Guide.