Image via flickr/ andy liang
“How old is too old to give birth?” Researchers say that by age 50, a woman’s chances of conceiving are nearly zero. Yet, Mrs. Jackson has managed to pull off a miracle without any complications. But, Janet’s not the only celebrity woman who has waited to have children later in life. Other celebrities who’ve given birth later in life include:
- Kelly Preston – John Travolta’s wife gave birth to a son at age 48.
- Geena Davis – The actress gave birth to twins at age 46.
- Nancy Grace – The TV personality gave birth to twins at age 48.
- Halle Berry – The actress gave birth to her second child at age 47.
- Celine Dion – The singer gave birth to at age 42.
- Mariah Carey – The singer gave birth to her twins at age 42.
- Gwen Stefani – The Voice coach gave birth to her third son at age 44.
- Rachel Zoe – Famous fashion designer gave birth to her second child at age 42.
READ MORE HERE: Janet Jackson Miracle Baby At 50