Serves four to six.
- 2 Tbs extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 Tbs balsamic vinegar
- 1 tsp sea salt
- Freshly ground white pepper to taste
- 1 ½ lbs zucchini, peeled and sliced lengthwise 1/8 inch thick
- 1 lb asparagus, trimmed
- ¼ cup freshly chopped flat-leaf parsley
- ¼ cup freshly chopped basil
- 4 oz goat cheese or feta cheese, crumbled
- Zest and juice from one lemon
Preheat a grill pan on the stove one to two minutes
Transfer the vegetables to a serving dish. Sprinkle with the parsley, basil, goat cheese or feta cheese, lemon zest and lemon juice. Taste and adjust seasonings if necessary before servings.