Cuddling up with a loved one or celebrating with friends? Indulge in these fall treats that will leave you satisfied, not stuffed!Autumn Irish CoffeeThe colder it gets, the more you feel like you need a warm cup of coffee to wrap your hands around. Why not make it a slightly more fun cup of coffee, and share it with somebody you also want to wrap your hands around?Ingredients:
- 1 cup hot coffee
- 2 – 3 tbsp. pumpkin spice syrup
- 1 shot of whiskey or rum
- Spoonful of whipped cream
- Pour hot coffee into glass mug.
- Stir in pumpkin spice syrup and whiskey or rum.
- Top with a spoonful of whipped cream.
MORE FROM YOURTANGO: 31 Excellent Reasons To DateApple Pie Appletini (For Two!)I’m a huge fan of appletinis and their variations, so for me, this is a perfect fall drink. It has a tart flavor, some sweetness, a touch of cinnamon and a nice aftertaste.Ingredients:
- 2 oz. vodka
- 1 oz. apple schnapps
- 1 oz. Goldschläger
How to make it:
- Pour ingredients into cocktail shaker with ice.”¨
- Shake and strain into a cocktail glass.*
- Garnish with a cinnamon-sprinkled thin apple slice.”¨
*If you’re feeling like something particularly sweet, drizzle a bit of caramel sauce inside the glass prior to pouring in the mixture.
MORE FROM YOURTANGO: 9 Reasons Men Cheat On Beautiful WomenMulled Hard Pear CiderSure, spiced apple cider is amazing, but so is trying something new! Give apple’s funny-shaped friend a chance. This drink is great for sipping while you share long conversations with a loved one by the fire, or to serve at a dinner party with friends for a unique take on the classic fall go-to. I prefer extra cinnamon in mine, but feel free to reduce or add spices depending on your taste.Ingredients:
- 14 whole allspice
- 7 whole cloves
- 4 – 5 cinnamon sticks
- 6 cups unsweetened pear juice
- 2 cups pear nectar
- 1 piece (2 inches) ginger
- 1/2 cup brandy
How to make it:
- Place allspice, cloves, cinnamon and ginger in middle of medium-sized square of cheesecloth, then gather the sides up to make a small bag. Secure with kitchen twine.”¨
- Pour pear juice, brandy and nectar into large slow cooker, add bag of spice, and cook on low for 3 hours. If you don’t have a slow cooker, simply boil the mixture in a large pot and cover for about 25 to 30 minutes (don’t leave it attended, though, the way you might with a slow cooker!)
- Turn off slow cooker or remove from stove. Remove the bag of spices and then let cool slightly.
- Serve hot with cinnamon stick garnish.