Eat Pretty with a delicious dinner that’s guilt-free and sans glut (and gut!). Mix up your traditional recipes by preparing your favorite ingredients in new, healthy and beauty-enhancing ways based on the Cleveland Clinic’s Lifestyle 180 program. These recipes are 100-percent whole grain with no trans fats and contain only minimal amounts of saturated fat and added sugars.Dressing Ingredients:
- 1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup rice vinegar
- 1 small sweet onion, quartered
- 1 large carrot, chopped
- 1 tablespoon orange juice
- 1 tablespoon grated fresh ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon soy sauce
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper (optional)
- 2 large heads romaine lettuce, torn
- 1/2 cup fresh bean sprouts
- 1/4 cup pumpkin seeds
- Combine all dressing ingredients except salt and pepper in a blender or food processor; puree until smooth.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper if desired.
- Toss lettuce with dressing; top with sprouts and seeds.