If there’s a celebrity you’re going to take advice from when it comes to healthy living and eating, it should probably be Kourtney Kardashian. Say what you will about her, but she knows a thing or two about how to eat clean. From her Manuka honey hack as a natural replacement for sugar, to her big push for an anti-inflammatory diet, the woman’s well on track when it comes to a healthy diet.
The recipe is simple. There’s lettuce, avocado, salmon, cucumber, carrots, olive oil, Himalayan salt, and lemon juice. She tops it all off with a homemade salad dressing that talks all of 5 minutes to whip up. Here’s the recipe Kourtney uses when she’s giving her digestive system a break.
First things first, the ingredients…
- 3 hearts of romaine lettuce, chopped
- 1 lb. of skinless, center-cut salmon
- 1 large avocado
- Himalayan sea salt and fresh ground black pepper for seasoning
- 1 cucumber, peeled and sliced
- 2 carrots, peeled and sliced
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- Juice from one lemon
- 1/8 cup rice wine vinegar
- 1 shallot clove, diced
- 1 Tbsp. sesame seeds
- 1 tsp Himalayan salt
- 1/8 tsp fresh ground black pepper
- 2 tsp tahini
- 1/2 cup sesame oil
- Prepare salad and enjoy!