Standout Beauty Nutrient: 462.37 mg of Vitamin D, or 115.59% RDA.
Bonus Nutrients: Salmon is loaded with omega-3s, the wonder fat that alleviates inflammation throughout your body.
- 1 tablespoon Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- ¼ cup Leeks – fine dice, white part only
- ½ teaspoon Fresh Garlic – fine chop
- 1 Lemon – zest
- ½ teaspoon Salt
- ¼ teaspoon Coarse Ground Black Pepper
- 1 tablespoon Fresh parsley – chopped
- 4 each / 4 ounce Wild King Salmon Filets – skinless, boneless
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. In a mixing bowl, combine first seven ingredients. Mix well.
- Add salmon filets and toss until coated. Fit a wire rack into a rimmed baking sheet.
- Place salmon on top and bake for about 12-15 minutes or until lightly opaque inside.
(Per serving) Recipe makes four 1-piece servings
Saturated Fat: 1.5g
VIDEO: The Link between Vitamin D and Bone Renewal
Courtesy of Lifestyle 180, Cleveland Clinic. This is a Go! Food, which meets beautifying nutritional criteria.