Whether you’re planning to spend Thanksgiving this year with family, friends, solo, or with your significant other’s family, you’re probably wondering what to wear. It’s tempting to dress casual, but you may also feel the urge to spice things up. Which ever way you want to go, we got you covered!
- A Turtleneck, Structured Skirt, and Jacket: Courtesy of @Troprouge on Instagram, you can totally rock the leather look with a turtleneck, structured skirt with a zipper in the front and a matching leather jacket.
- A White Button-Down Ties at the Front, Jeans and a Camel Colored Coat: For a fly and slightly sophisticated look, try this from @tashoakley on Instagram. Be careful with the white shirt. If you’re eating a really delicious dinner, you don’t want to stain it!
- If you decide you want to go for a more festive and grand look, try a statement blouse, high-waited pants and boots.
- A Solid Long-Sleeved Dress and Black Boots. Another grand look you can copy comes from @calliethorpe. It’s the perfect look regardless of your size.
- For a casual look, you can go for a denim on denim look with heeled booties. This look is inspired by adenorah and will get you through the Thanksgiving holidays in comfortable style.
- A Floral Dress and Knee-High Boots: This is not necessarily thought of as an autumn look, but it’s beautiful none-the-less. The dress is inspired by @lateafternoon on Instagram and will keep you warm and cozy.
- A Sweater Dress, Tights and Booties: You can’t go wrong with a beautiful printed sweater dress.