Or use an existing account!
Not a member? Register here
over 2 years ago
Viewed 1866 times
1. Take a mixing bowl
2. Add 2 tea spoon of Olive oil into it (Olive oil gives softness and shine to your hair)
3. Add 2 tea spoon of Almond oil
4. Add 2 tea spoon of Custard oil
5. Heat the bowl for few seconds
6. Apply the mixture on your scalp and hair..Massage your scalp.. (Do not apply it hot hot...! If it is hot just keep it while for sometime..let it gets warm..then apply)
Next day morning half an hour before the hair wash, do the below steps:
7. In a bowl mix 4 tea spoon of curd, 2 tea spoon of almond oil and 1 tea spoon of custard oil. Stir the mixture and then apply on your scalp..massage it and apply the remaining on your hair.
After hair wash, touch your hair and you can feel the softness that you have never felt before... :) Njoy with your shiny hair.
Go to the below link to find more useful tips on Beauty and Health:
Highlight your eye color. Flaunt your body shape. Harness your confidence. Take our quizzes to better know yourself and get science-based, individualized advice to embrace your true beauty.
If shopping for eye makeup is one big guessing game, find your best colors here.Take Quiz
Define your curves and discover the best ways to eat, exercise and dress for your figure.Take Quiz
Find out how your relationship personality is affecting you and the people you love.Take Quiz
Find out for sure to best interact and deal with others.Take Quiz
Free of parabens and sulfates, our festive beauty picks are musts for the green beauty lover.View Gallery
LashDip promises long, thick lashes without the breakage. We see if it lives up to the hype.Read More
We talked to the pros to find out how to prep hair at night for minimal morning maintenance.Read More
It's so easy, you'll look like you tried way harder than you did.Read More
Join in on the merriness without packing on the pounds.View Gallery
Feel immediately calmer and more relaxed with these easier-than-easy strategies.Read More
Expert advice for getting out ahead of those annual holiday meltdowns.Read More
It’s hard to be jolly when the world seems to be coupled up and you’re flying solo.Read More
Beautiful is a feeling. It’s presence of mind, a strong body, a glow from the inside out. It's being comfortable in your own skin. It's a lifestyle. Our mission is to make beauty your lifestyle, through quizzes, articles and personalized advice backed by science. We know you're busy, so no fluff. Just cutting edge, well-researched info to help you be healthy, harmonious and beautiful.
(Not to mention the most interesting woman in the room.)
Our experts and readers can help you—post your questions in YouTalk.
Do you have feedback, questions or concerns about YouBeauty? Send us an email using this form, or a letter at the below address.
* Fields marked with an asterisk are required
648 Broadway #705
New York, NY 10012