almost 2 years ago
Viewed 1546 times
1. Take a mixing bowl
2. Add 2 tea spoon of Olive oil into it (Olive oil gives softness and shine to your hair)
3. Add 2 tea spoon of Almond oil
4. Add 2 tea spoon of Custard oil
5. Heat the bowl for few seconds
6. Apply the mixture on your scalp and hair..Massage your scalp.. (Do not apply it hot hot...! If it is hot just keep it while for sometime..let it gets warm..then apply)
Next day morning half an hour before the hair wash, do the below steps:
7. In a bowl mix 4 tea spoon of curd, 2 tea spoon of almond oil and 1 tea spoon of custard oil. Stir the mixture and then apply on your scalp..massage it and apply the remaining on your hair.
After hair wash, touch your hair and you can feel the softness that you have never felt before... :) Njoy with your shiny hair.
Go to the below link to find more useful tips on Beauty and Health:
Get some inspiration from these ladies and learn to appreciate your behind.
Say "goodbye" to winter dryness and get your skin ready for the sunny days ahead!
From cave paintings to Kim Kardashian, a review of the bright side and the dark side of the backside.
Could you boycott beauty for a year? This author did.
Return to the Mobile Site
Our experts and readers can help you—post your questions in YouTalk.
Do you have feedback, questions or concerns about YouBeauty? Send us an email using this form, or a letter at the below address.
* Fields marked with an asterisk are required
648 Broadway #705
New York, NY 10012