When’s the last time you challenged your own beliefs around money? You can almost always tell it’s time for a shake up if you’re in a place of lack or just “maintaining”. And if that’s too hard to tell, you can always judge where you are based on how you speak about your finances and how you feel when the subject comes up.
In this article, I want to share with you some great inspirational resources that will help you overcome limiting beliefs and build your money muscles.
First, here are some mind-set tips that will help you upgrade your money beliefs…
- Adopt an “abundant” attitude. Probably the single best attitude to adopt is one where you see yourself surrounded by abundance and opportunity.
- Know that success is inevitable. This belief comes straight from master life and business coach, Christian Mickelsen. Once you accept that success is inevitable, you stop being paralyzed by every little failure along the way. Life isn’t a straight forward process. Mistakes and failure will happen, but never let them make you afraid to take risks or chances.
- Others will help. Contrary to popular belief, there are good people in the world. Start seeing them that way and they will show up for you when you need them.
To help you build your money muscles, read these great books on wealth:
- The Science Of Getting Rich by: Wallace Wattles
- Think and Grow Rich by: Napoleon Hill
- Three Feet From Gold by: Greg S. Reid
- Simply Successful by: Evan Dorren
- How To Stop Worrying and Start Living by: Dale Carnegie
- How Successful People Think by: John C. Maxwell
Here are 6 quotes that will inspire you about money:
- “We are swimming in oceans of abundance.” – Christian Mickelsen
- “Money problems can always be solved by a man not frightened by them.” – Robert Anson Heinlein
- “What’s keeping you from being rich? In most cases it’s simply a lack of belief. In order to become rich, you must believe you can do it, and you must take the actions necessary to achieve your goal.” – Suze Orman
- “I believe the power to make money is a gift from God…to be developed and used to the best of our ability for the good of mankind. Having been endowed with the gift I possess, I believe it is my duty to make money and still more money and to use the money I make for the good of my fellow man according to the dictates of my conscience.” – John D. Rockefeller
- A lack of money is never, ever, ever a problem. A lack of money is merely a symptom of what is going on underneath.” – T. Harv Eker
- “Invest in as much of yourself as you can, you are your own biggest asset by far.” – Warren Buffett
Have you read any of these books, or read any of these quotes before? Let me know in the comments below.