When the clock strikes Midnight on December 31st, something will happen on the inside of people. Suddenly, they’ll want to change a lot of things in their life and there’s a good chance one of those things will be their relationship. Even if you’re in a great relationship, there’ always room to make the love connection stronger. Here are some great New Year’s resolutions for your relationship.
- Become interested in what they are interested in. Showing interest in what your partner really likes is a great way to bond and come closer together. No need to become an expert – just show enough interest so that they know that what matters to them matters to you too.
- Don’t be mean. Every couple argues, but there’s no need to fight dirty. When you have an argument this New Year, do your best to stay respectful and loving.
- Listen to feedback: When your partner offers their opinion about something, listen to them and take what they say into consideration.
- Give plenty of compliments: How often do you compliment your mate? This year, do your best to compliment them often.
- Get healthy together: Are either of you looking to lose weight, or eat better? Use this New Year as a time where the both of you become the healthiest version of yourselves.
- Watch less TV: Instead of sitting in front of the TV during your spare time, go and hang out with your partner. Use this time to talk, play games, joke around or do other fun adult activities together.
- Have more sex: This year, make it a point to have more sex with your partner. It’s a great way to bring the two of you together more both emotionally and physically.
READ MORE: 18 New Year’s Resolutions Every Couple Should Make