Gorgeous, glowing skin isn’t just the result of hoards of beauty products and expensive spa treatments (although, those do help)! The key to good skin is usually found in the way that you live day-to-day. That includes diet and exercise, people! Your internal wellbeing is a huge factor when it comes to your outside appearance, so healthy eating is essential for a great look.
Boost digestion and skin radiance with the following Chia Berry Coconut Pudding recipe, which we got courtesy of Australian natural health expert Carla Oates, AKA The Beauty Chef. The chia seeds not only fill you up faster, but they’re full of fiber and protein. Additionally, coconut milk is jam packed with vitamins and antioxidants. Add a bit of GLOW Inner Beauty Powder, a drinkable tonic made of vitamins, minerals, pre- and probiotics, and anti-oxidants, to improve digestion for a clean and healthy gut. Since it assists in balancing your insides, all those good-for-you nutrients found in this recipe can be easily absorbed into your system, aiding in an obvious skin boost. The best part? The recipe tastes as good as it looks!
Chia Berry Coconut Pudding
Courtesy of Carla Oates, AKA The Beauty Chef
- 1 cup coconut cream or coconut milk
- 1 cup frozen mixed berries
- ¼ cup chia seeds
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 2tsp GLOW Inner Beauty Powder
- Blend berries, coconut cream/milk, maple syrup and GLOW Powder in a blender until smooth.
- Combine berry coconut mixture with the chia seeds and stir well until thoroughly combined. Spoon the mixture into two glasses, cover and chill in the refrigerator for four hours or until the chia seeds have absorbed the liquid.
- Before serving, stir once and spoon into serving dishes. Sprinkle with shredded coconut and serve immediately.
Optional: serve with coconut cream, roasted flaked coconut and lightly toasted slivered almonds to serve on top for extra flavoring.