Things are okay to give as a gift, but experiences are priceless. This Christmas why not give the gift of relaxation with a get-a-way vacation package. If you know anyone who is overworked, or who never takes vacations, this is the perfect gift for them. This is also a great gift for your partner or spouse.
Besides being a great way to relax, here are other top reasons they make a good gift:
- They aren’t expensive (depending on coupons and where you decide to go).
- No one else will think of giving a gift this cool!
- The memories will last forever.
You’re already winning points by giving them a gift like this. To up the anticipation, get creative with how you package it.
- You can give them a photobook showing the itinerary.
- Create a scavenger hunt and place themed items as clues.
- Act it out through a game of charades.
Here are the 5 relaxing vacation getaways they will love.
- Royalton Saint Lucia: Although this package is upscale, you’ll pay one flat rate for everything including the room, meals, taxes, tips and activities.
- Lighthouse Pointe, Grand Lucayan Bahamas: Your onetime fee will pay for a lavish room and exclusive access to four new restaurants.
- Sandals Emerald Bay In The Bahamas: If you want to go with colonial style accommodations with a tropical flare, book a spot here.
- Hotel Riu Palace On Paradise Island: This all-inclusive resort is so amazing, you’ll never have to leave the property.
- Sandals Royal Bahamian In Nassau: If you want to go for a romantic escape, this couples only island is perfect.
- Grand Palladium Jamaica Resort and Spa: This all-inclusive getaway is very inexpensive at $195 per person per night.