If there’s anyone you want to show appreciation to during the holiday season, it’s your clients. Taking a moment to show gratitude to those who support your business is well worth it in the long run. This doesn’t have to be an expensive gesture either.
Ways to pick the perfect gift
- Scout out their Facebook profile to see what interests they have.
- Think of gifts that are relevant to their industry.
- Think of gifts that are relevant to their business goals
- Think of gifts that are related to their habits.
Ideas for gifts
- Self stirring mug – Wow your clients with a fabulous mug that stirs itself.
- Real bamboo keyboard and mouse – Give your clients this beautiful wireless keyboard and mouse combo.
- Kindle E-reader – This device holds thousands of books that they can read. It’s perfect for when they are traveling.
- Edible Arrangements – Innovation in bouquets has opened the doors for delicious gifts like edible arrangements.
- da Vinci 3D Pen – This pen will allow them to create 3D printed objects without a computer or design software.
- Amazon gift card – Gift cards may not be as personal, but an Amazon gift card will allow them to purchase whatever they want on Amazon.
- Monogram sticky note holder – You can give a personalized, wooden handmade sticky note holder.
- Personalized notepad – Give them personalized stationary with 40 tear away sheets.
- Charitable donation – If your client does a lot of community service, you can make a donation to their favorite charity in their name.