Five days left until Christmas. Do you have everyone checked off on your list? If not, it’s time to take care of those last minute items. And, don’t worry…it can be easier than you think. If you’re not sure what to get, you can go check out large warehouse stores such as Sam’s Club and Costco for great gifts. You can grab items from these stores for very affordable prices.
Some last minute items you can grab from these places include:
- Gift Baskets -These stores usually have ready made gift baskets filled with wonderful gourmet items. Some gift baskets may include travel mugs with hot cocoa mix and marshmallows. You can also get the Godiva Chocolate Gift Basket from Sam’s Club for around $24. These gift baskets usually contain so many items, you can divide one gift basket into 2 or 3 gifts.
- Club Membership – If you know someone who isn’t a Sam’s Club or Costco member, gift it to them. Membership for Costco is $55 and membership for Sam’s Club is $45. They will be able to go all year long buying items in bulk.
- Clothes – These warehouse stores also sell clothes for a bargain rate. If you don’t want to get things like shirts and pants, you can go for socks and jammies. They make great stocking stuffers. You can get some nice items from these warehouse stores for $10 to $40 less than in other retail stores.
- Toys – Yes, these stores also sell toys. No need to go to Toys “R” Us. Go to either one of these stores for items at great prices.
- Gift Cards – Gift cards are always a great purchase at these places. You can get several kinds of gift cards – for instance a pack of three $25 gift cards and a $10 gift card to Outback Steakhouse for less than $75.