After searching the web far and wide, I’ve found some of the absolute best Cyber Monday deals for you. If you’re ready to trade your trip to the mall for a cozy shopping experience online, then you’re going to love this. Here are some of the best deals online today. Many of these deals started as early as yesterday, so don’t delay. Check them out!
According to Dealnews.com, these stores will offer Cyber Monday deals you just can’t refuse:
- Crocs Doorbuster Sale. You can get up to 50% off of purchases. Apply this to clearance items too if you want, which are already nearly 60% off!
- Levi’s Sale. Get an additional 40% off of T-shirts when you use the promo code “HOLIDAY40”.
- Travelocity. If you love to travel, this is your lucky day. The travel site is reportedly offering an additional 50% off a wide selection of hotel bookings.
- Target. If you missed the Black Friday frenzy, it’s not too late. The major retailer is offering a major incentive for online shoppers during Cyber Monday, including 15% off of store wide purchases, plus free shipping.
- Dell Refurbished Store. Looking for a computer this holiday season? You can get a nicely refurbished Dell electronic for a great deal. You may be able to snag a nice computer for an additional 50% off.
- Wal-Mart. The retail giant is rolling out amazing deals, some just as good, if not better than Black Friday deals. Some items they are offering great deals on include: TVs, jackets, smartphones, toys and more.
Another great resource (probably better than the one above) is the comprehensive list of websites from USAToday.com. They’ve gathered over a hundred items from big name websites, and for various categories. Whether you’re looking for home and outdoor supplies, kitchen gadgets, clothes, accessories, smart appliances, tools, or video games, they’ve got you completely covered.