Showing love and affection towards your partner doesn’t mean you have to go for broke. Sure… gifts, trips and dates are romantic. But, there are ways you can show that you care without ever having to spend a dime. These are actually things that you can start doing in your day to day that will melt their hearts. Don’t believe it? Take a look at the following 5 romantic gestures and see how well they work at making your partner’s heart melt:
- Updating social media status: Who knew something as simple as changing your status on social media could mean so much? By changing your social media status from “single” to “in a relationship”, you’ve declared to the world that you’re involved with another person.
- Introduce them to your parents: Simply inviting them over for a family dinner or get together shows the seriousness of your relationship.
- Serve coffee or tea in bed: If you want to show that you truly care, get up before your significant other and make them coffee or tea. This selfless gesture is a great example of love.
- Give a foot massage: If you want to help them relieve some tension or stress, give a foot massage.
- Plan dinner: They say one of the quickest ways to the heart is through the stomach – at least that’s how the old saying goes. But, it’s true! Just text your significant other and let them know not to worry about dinner because you’re going to handle it. Your partner will feel good knowing they don’t have to worry about that extra step in the day.