Struggling to feel satisfied when it comes to your sex life? Or are you looking for ways to spice things up and enhance your sexual experiences? It’s all in the hips!
Having tense and tight hips can lead to pelvic and back pain, and it can also make sex less pleasurable. Try these two simple yet effective hip exercises for better sex (you will need a stability ball).
The Ball Scorpion
- Using a stability ball, lie on it on your stomach with your hips positioned in the middle of the ball.
- Place your hands a little wider than shoulder-width apart and ensure your neck remains relaxed throughout the exercise.
- Keep your body weight on the ball and reach your foot up towards the ceiling. Bend your knees as you do this, so you aren’t arching your back.
- Push your bottom hip through to help you rotate and twist so your lifted legs drop towards the floor, causing you to roll onto your side.
- While in this position, your knee should be reaching up towards the ceiling.
- Return to your original starting position and repeat this movement on your other side. Repeat several times.
The Ball Roll Over
- Begin behind the stability ball and squat down with the ball remaining in front of you.
- Your feet should be turned out at around 45 degrees with your heels off the floor.
- Wrap your body around the ball and rest your head on the ball. Ensure your neck is relaxed.
- Gently press your lower abs into the ball and roll forwards and back to your starting position.
- Repeat this several times.
- Pressing your lower abs into the ball will allow your hips to open up and your lower back to relax more.