When it comes to cocktail mixers, it’s common knowledge that no two blends are created equal. Whether you’re the calorie-conscious vodka soda sipper, or the Long Island Iced Tea guzzler, there always comes a time when you’re sick of the same old mixer and need a quick change up. In our case, that time is now, just in time for the change in seasons!
So, for those chilly autumn nights when all you crave is a cup of tea, why not opt for a tea-based cocktail to get your buzz on instead? Here are two super easy recipes using a tea crafted for cocktails, courtesy of The Owl’s Brew!
- 2 Parts The Classic
- 1 Part Bourbon
- A squeeze of fresh lemon juice
- Shake the brew and bourbon together with ice.
- Strain and serve on the rocks.
- Add a squeeze of lemon juice for extra flavor, and garnish with a cinnamon stick and apple slice.
- Pink & Black Owl’s Brew Tea
- White Wine
Mix one part tea with one part wine. Add your favorite fruit in a glass or pitcher, we suggest strawberries, raspberries, blueberries, and orange slices. The easiest sangria you’ll ever make!