Are you ready to trade in your stilettos and pumps for something more comfortable and summer-friendly? No pair of kicks can take you from leisure and laid back to fashionable and chic quite like a pair of white sneakers. Whether you’re rocking a pair of Adidas, Reeboks, Chuck Taylors or Kenneth Cole’s, you can match fresh white kicks with just about any outfit combination. Any combination can mean jeans, skirts, dresses (both long and short). Fashion A-listers are rocking them as well, including Kendall Jenner, Victoria Beckham, Jessica Alba and Gigi Hadid. If you’re wondering what to pair your all white sneakers with, check out these style combinations…
- Loose knit midi dress. You can pair your white sneakers with a loose knit dress.
- A pair of cream culottes. White sneakers go perfectly with any sort of cream colored bottom.
- Short shorts. Of course, the classic combination for white kicks wouldn’t be complete without a pair of short shorts. This is ideal for showing off your legs.
- Leggings and a moto jacket or loose sweatshirt. White kicks look great with a pair of tights and a loose fitting top such as a sweatshirt or moto jacket.
- Little black dress. Yes, white sneakers even look good with a little black dress.
- Flared skirt or dress. White sneakers look great with a girly silhouette such as a flared dress.
- Short suit. Pair white sneakers with a short blazer set.
- Skinny jeans. You can never go wrong pairing your sneakers with a pair of skinny jeans
READ MORE: 15 Chic Ways To Style White Sneakers