One of the most popular sayings this time of year is, “April showers bring May flowers”. Translation in the fashion world? It’s time to break out the rain boots. But don’t just breakout any old rain boots. Break out a pair that you can rock in style. A pair that you could wear even when it’s not pouring outside. A pair you can wear comfortably all day long and still feel secure in your look.
They may not be under $20, but they look great, feel great and most importantly, will last for as long as you want them to. The boots listed range from the “close to $20” category to the “big spender” category and they all look awesome. Go ahead, jump in and check them out!
Close to $20
The boots listed here aren’t $20, but they’re not too far off.
- Target Novel Dot Rain Boots: Simple but cute polka dot boots for $29.99. Grab a pair at Target.
- ModCloth Chess for Success Rain Boots: These shoes make a strong statement for only $42.99. Get a pair for yourself from Modcloth.com
- Dirty Laundry Riff Raff Rain Boots: This boot is on a more classic style. It only costs $49.95 and is available at DSW.com.
These boots are far from $20, but under $100.
4. JuJu Miller Jelly Boots: Cute clear boot with red strings. They are available for $74.95 at SoulStruck.com.
5. Mel By Melissa Mel Goji Berry Rain Boots: These gray boots have cute yellow edging. They’re only $75 and available at Zappos.com
6. Tommy Hilfiger Vintage Tall Tufted Rain Boots: This shoe really out does itself. You can get it for only $79 at Macy’s.
7. Sperry Top-Sider for J.Crew Boots: These green and tan boots are so unique. They cost $90 at JCrew.com.
8. Dorothy Perkins Black Mel Gusset Ankle Wellies: You’ll love the statement these ankle boots make with the white design art on the side. Grab a pair for $95 at www.DorothyPerkins.com.
9. French Connection Cat Rubber and Neoprene Boots: These tall boots look great for only $100. You can get your own pair at Frenchconnection.com
If you’re feeling like a big spender, check these out.
10. Kors Michael Kors Rain Boots: These boots have a shine that’s hard to ignore. The price is $125 and you can get them from Zappos.com.
11. Red Valentino Rain Boots: This nice rain boot will bring out the girl in you. Get them for $195 at Nordstrom.com
12. Valentino Rain Boots: This gray, white and black boot has a snake skin look. It costs $295 and you can grab a pair at SaksfifthAvenue.com.
13. Prada Rain Boots: This all over black rain boot is very classy and costs $330. Get a pair from Barneys.com