Jul 19, 2017
Jul 13, 2017
- Digestive health: It’s an incredible source of fiber.
- Vision: Due to its high vitamin A content, it helps improve and protect your sight.
- Skin health: The vitamins in okra are also great for skin health.
- Immune System: The various antioxidants of okra make it highly beneficial to fight off free radicals and the vitamin C is good for the immune system.
- Lower blood sugar: Okra can be used to lower blood sugar. Simply take 3 to 4 tender, raw okra and slit to down the middle. Put them in water and let it sit overnight. The next day, drink the water. You will notice a drop in blood levels over two weeks.
- Sautee – You can sauté okra in a skillet on mid to low heat for about 10 minutes and enjoy a nutritious side dish or snack.
- In soup – You can also add okra to vegetable soups.
- Raw – Enjoy okra raw in a salad or by itself.
- With tomatoes – It also tastes great as a comfort food if sautéed with tomatoes.
Jul 11, 2017
Jul 10, 2017
Jul 3, 2017
- It gives you a way out: Before you actually walk down the aisle, there may be things about each other that haven't been discovered yet. If you need to break things off, it's much easier to do it if you don't share the same lease.
- Enjoy your own schedule: When you live with someone, you have to consider them and their living space too. That means no coming in and out as you please because you could disturb the other person.
- Romance may fade: When you live together for the convenience, romance tends fade quick. Your conversations quickly become about bills and expenses and who's doing more of what.
- You'll have more to look forward to after the wedding. If you wait until your married before you move in together, you have more fun planning things you're going to do to your home or apartment.
Jun 20, 2017