Being glued to your phone has never been more of a good thing with these groundbreaking beauty apps of 2014. Book appointments, print nail art, and try on virtual make up with these super smart apps that’ll make your life a breeze.
1. Makeup Genius by L’Oreal ParisFinally ending the makeup-purchasing guessing game, L’Oreal Paris created an app that allows you to test out L’Oreal Paris products without actually buying them (or leaving your house!). Using a front-facing camera, this reality tool captures head movements, tracks facial points and examines skin texture in order to accurately read your face and apply different makeup products to test out your perfect look.
2. Beautified AppOffering instant access to your favorite salons, you can easily book same-day appointments for any desired treatment. Created by New York City-based DJ and model Hannah Bronfman, this app gives you instant access to in-demand services such as haircuts, blowouts, waxes, massages and much more.
3. GLAMSQUADGet celebrity-grade professional makeup application and hair styling done in the comfort of your own home,at an affordable price! Easily book a service on your phone through the GLAMSQUAD app and a trained stylist will show up at your home to complete your service. Perfect for any special occasion!
4. StyleSeatQuick and easy, this app allows you to find and book beauty or wellness services in your area. Effortlessly find last-minute appointments, deals and professionals all in one place.
5. NailSnapsNailSnaps allow you to transform your favorite photos into nail polish stickers, allowing you to truly have your own custom nail art! This innovative app lets you design your image onto the stickers, and once finished, it’s shipped to your door. How cool is that?!More From Our Year-End Roundup: The 8 Best Mascara Breakthroughs of 2014Beyonce’s 7 Hottest Hair & Makeup Looks of 2014The Weirdest Beauty, Hair & Style Innovations of 2014