A homemade sugar scrub is one of the easiest, most inexpensive and natural ways to get softer skin. The grainy texture gently buffs away dead skin cells without being too abrasive. The coconut oil in this recipe deeply nourishes the skin and hydrates, leaving you exfoliated and silky soft. Add in the matcha powder, and your skin is treated to a nice cocktail of vitamins and antioxidants, giving it a more youthful glow.
Green Tea Sugar Scrub Recipe
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 scoop of matcha powder (try this Perfect Spoon for the most precise amount)
- 2 scoops of any green tea
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 2 tsp simple syrup infused with Peppermint Amour tea
- Place sugar, matcha and green tea in a bowl. Grind together with the back of a wooden spoon or use a mortar and pestle.
- Add coconut oil and simple syrup and slowly combine until mixture is fully covered in oil.
- Gently scrub your body, concentrating on the driest parts. Wash thoroughly!